*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
New FrameMaker 7.2 software delivers an enterprise-class authoring and publishing solution that combines the simplicity of word processing with the power of XML. Enjoy WYSIWYG authoring in either a familiar word processing, style-tagging mode or a fully structured environment optimized for the editing and production of valid XML. Take advantage of long-document support that includes book management features, sophisticated templates, and rich formatting options. Experience built-in support for high-quality printing, the latest PDF standards, and integration of Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG). And use the included WebWorks Publisher Standard Edition 8.0 software from Quadralay to automatically create HTML versions of your documents and books.
Features And Benefits for FrameMaker 7.2
* FrameMaker provides support for theWorld Wide Web Consortium (W3C) XMLSchema language, an alternative to DTDsfor specifying the structure of XML documents.Create a FrameMaker EDD from anXML Schema, and validate XML documentsagainst XML Schema on import and export.
* Automatically apply W3C ExtensibleStylesheet Language (XSL) transformationswhen opening and saving XML documents.Select, sort, or manipulate XML contentupon opening or saving.
New Sample application:
* Create and maintain content that conformsto the DITA architecture. DITA (DarwinInformation Typing Architecture) is anindustry-standard information model thatfacilitates re-use and re-purposing of modularinformation units.
Improved Authoring Interface:
* FrameMaker keeps track of editing operations,allowing the author to undo or redoprevious actions. You can sel previousoperations from a history palette.
Improved Support for Migrating Unstructured Content
* FrameMaker simplifies the process of convertingfrom unstructured to structuredcontent. Automatically create a new EDDthat includes both structure and formatinformation. A new guide, Migrating fromUnstructured to Structured FrameMaker,outlines the process of migrating fromunstructured to structured authoring.
* Open and modify FrameMaker 7.2 documentsdirectly in FrameMaker 7.1 or 7.0 onany platform. Save documents inFrameMaker 6.0 format for interchangewith older versions of FrameMaker.